Maitland Valley Resort Park
Our Resort Park is home to four transient sites and 107 seasonal sites. We offer complimentary WiFi throughout the park, as well as a swimming pool, private club house and immaculate washrooms and showers. Our park is situated between the Maitland River and the mouth of Lake Huron; our natural setting located along “Ontario’s West Coast” provides excellent fishing and boating. View our Services & Facilities.
We offer a variety of free and low cost events for children and adults, including:
- Season Kick-Off – May 2017
- Children’s Fishing Derby – July 8, 2017
- Build Your Own Ice Cream Sundaes – throughout July and August
- Pig Roast – August 5, 2017
- Wine and Cheese Night – July 21, 2017
- Card Nights – throughout July and August
- Movie Nights
- Golf Outing at The Maitland – July 29, 2017
- Year End Party (featuring live music and children’s entertainment) – September 2, 2017
For complete details about all of our events as well as the latest news and updates, like and follow our Facebook page.
Make Yourself At Home In Our Beautiful Resort Park
We are within a 10 minute walk to Goderich, where you can enjoy a variety of specialty shops, health and beauty services, and restaurants and cafés overlooking the park. Located next door to the park is The Maitland, a year-round golf, tennis and curling facility. The Maitland is also home to The Walkom Family Kitchen, a licensed restaurant offering lunch and dinner within easy walking distance of the park. Rich in history as well as scenic views, The Maitland also offers our customers a 20% discount on all memberships. Inquire at the Office today for more information.
Talk to us about designing your perfect Resort Home.
We are a General Coach dealer; talk to us about designing a custom plan to meet your individual needs.