Sit Back, Relax and Enjoy.
Take Advantage of our Full Service Marinas & Resort Park.
Full Marina & Park Services For All Boaters and Resort Park Customers: Transient & Seasonal
Our Marinas feature a combined total of 250 slips accommodating boats up to 100′ in length, 30/50 amp hydro, town water and full length docks, and deep, clear, surge-free waters. View a map of our park.
Take the guess work out of your boating and vacationing needs. Our professional services allow you the opportunity to sit back, relax and enjoy your stay at Maitland Valley Marinas & Resort Park.
- 30 & 50 amp service & potable water
- Diesel, gas, oil & pump-out
- 25-ton boat lift & one-ton electric mast hoist
- Marine engine & hull repairs
- Immaculate washrooms & showers
- Clubhouse facility
- Weekly events open to all seasonal and transient customers
- Fire pits & barbecues
- Free transportation to town and golf course for visiting boaters
- Large groups welcomed
- Pool & playground
- Walking distance to three sandy beaches
- Biking and hiking trails on adjoining properties
- Golf and tennis next door at The Maitland (Golf & Country Club)
- Restaurant next door at The Maitland (Golf & Country Club)
- Excellent sport fishing and charters available
- Some of the best fishing on Lake Huron takes place along the river wall on our property
Marina and Resort Park customers are entitled to a 20% discount on all memberships at The Maitland (Golf & Country Club), which is located within easy walking distance of the park. The Maitland features well-maintained greens and fairways, as well as fully-lit tennis courts. The Maitland also offers tennis and golf summer camps for kids.
Beach lovers will have the choice of our own private beach or three public ones, bordered by an old fashioned board walk. In the evening, this is the place to be to view the “most beautiful sunsets in the world” according to National Geographic. If you’re lucky you can catch it twice, a phenomena unique to Goderich.
Download a map of our park.