Sit Back, Relax and Enjoy.
Take Advantage of our Full Service Marinas & Resort Park.
OFFICE & GAS DOCKS/LAUNCH RAMP HOURS OF OPERATION:
- Office hours are from 8am to 5pm 7 days a week including holidays effective April 1, 2021.
- During summer hours (June 26 – Sept 5), gas docks and launch services are open from 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week including holidays
- During the fall (Sept 6 to Oct 31), gas docks and launch will be on call until 7pm.
We are now scheduling boat haul-outs
- Maitland Valley Marina and Maitland Inlet Marina customers requiring haul-out services must pre-book through our office at (519) 524-4409 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may use the haul-out form provided below
- All boats are required to be hauled out by October 31st
- Inlet customers requiring haul-out services are required to be hauled out by October 16th
Full Marina & Park Services For All Boaters and Resort Park Customers: Transient & Seasonal
Our Marinas feature a combined total of 250 slips accommodating boats up to 100′ in length, 30/50 amp hydro, town water and full length docks, and deep, clear, surge-free waters.
Take the guess work out of your boating and vacationing needs. Our professional services allow you the opportunity to sit back, relax and enjoy your stay at Maitland Valley Marinas & Resort Park.
- 30 & 50 amp service & potable water
- Diesel, gas, oil & pump-out
- 60-ton boat lift & one-ton electric mast hoist
- Marine engine & hull repairs
- Immaculate washrooms & showers
- Clubhouse facility
- Weekly events open to all seasonal and transient customers
- Fire pits & barbecues
- Free transportation to town and golf course for visiting boaters
- Groups welcomed
- Pool & playground
- Walking distance to three sandy beaches
- Biking and hiking trails on adjoining properties
- Golf and tennis next door at The Maitland (Golf & Country Club)
- Excellent sport fishing and charters available for hire
- Some of the best fishing on Lake Huron takes place along the river wall on our property
Beach lovers will have the choice of our own private beach or three public ones, bordered by an old fashioned board walk. In the evening, this is the place to be to view the “most beautiful sunsets in the world” according to National Geographic. If you’re lucky you can catch it twice, a phenomena unique to Goderich.
Our Marina and Resort Park customers are entitled to a 20% discount on all memberships at The Maitland (Golf & Country Club), which is located within easy walking distance of the park. The Maitland features well-maintained greens and fairways, as well as fully-lit tennis courts. The Maitland also offers tennis and golf summer camps for kids.
Download a map of our park.