IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL MAITLAND VALLEY MARINA & RESORT
AND MAITLAND INLET MARINA CUSTOMERS
THE MARINA IS NOW OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
Effective June 11, 2021 at 12:01 a.m., Ontario is now in Step 1 of the Province’s Roadmap to Reopening. Relevant restrictions are as follows:
- Each person responsible for a boat or watercraft shall ensure that if a group of persons uses that boat or watercraft together for recreational purposes, the members of the group are all members of the same household or one other person from outside that household who lives alone or a caregiver for any member of the household.
- Our marina is open during business hours for fueling services, boat or watercraft repair and servicing, boat or watercraft docking and boat or watercraft launching services
- Camping is now permitted at the Resort. Please contact our office to make your reservation.
- The clubhouse and other indoor amenities will remain closed.
- The outdoor pool is set to open with restrictions by June 21, 2021 (TBA). Capacity will be limited to 25% to permit physical distancing of 2 metres. Masks are to be worn inside the pool enclosure area but do not have to be worn while swimming.
- Outdoor gatherings of up to 10 people is permitted. Physical distancing restrictions with people outside your household are still in effect.
OFFICE HOURS & INFORMATION
To protect our employees and customers, we offer the following list of information, restrictions and recommendations.
- Office hours are from 8am to 5pm 7 days a week effective April 1, 2021
- Gas docks are open during business hours
- Any in-person interaction with the office will be through our service window
- All patrons must follow the visual cues posted outside the building ensuring you use the dedicated one-way entry and exit pathway to the office while maintaining a physical distance of at least 2 meters from other customers
- The use of masks/face coverings is encouraged for patrons waiting/lining-up outside
- If possible, please complete all business with the office via phone (519-524-4409) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)