IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL MAITLAND VALLEY MARINA & RESORT
AND MAITLAND INLET MARINA CUSTOMERS
THE MARINA IS NOW OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
Effective July 16, 2021 at 12:01 a.m., Ontario is now in Step 3 of the Province’s Roadmap to Reopening.
Relevant restrictions are as follows:
- Clubhouse and pool open with restrictions (capacity limited to permit physical distancing of 2 meters)
- Indoor social gatherings and organized public events with up to 25 people
- Outdoor social gatherings and organized public events with up to 100 people
- Camping is now permitted at the Resort. Please contact our office to make your reservation.
- The clubhouse space can be reserved through our office with limited capacity
- The outdoor pool is open with restrictions. Capacity will be limited to 25% to permit physical distancing of 2 metres. Masks are to be worn inside the pool enclosure area but do not have to be worn while swimming
OFFICE HOURS & INFORMATION
To protect our employees and customers, we offer the following list of information, restrictions and recommendations.
- Office hours are from 8am to 5pm 7 days a week including holidays effective April 1, 2021
- During summer hours, gas docks and launch services are open from 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week including holidays
- Any in-person interaction with the office will be through our service window
- All patrons must follow the visual cues posted outside the building ensuring you use the dedicated one-way entry and exit pathway to the office while maintaining a physical distance of at least 2 meters from other customers
- The use of masks/face coverings is encouraged for patrons waiting/lining-up outside
- If possible, please complete all business with the office via phone (519-524-4409) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)