IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL MAITLAND VALLEY MARINA & RESORT
AND MAITLAND INLET MARINA CUSTOMERS
Proof of vaccination
As of September 22, 2021, you must provide proof of identification and proof of being fully vaccinated to access certain businesses and settings.
You are considered fully vaccinated if you have received:
- two doses using Moderna, Pfizer-BioNTech, AstraZeneca (including CoviShield) in any combination (the full series of a vaccine authorized by Health Canada)
- one or two doses of a covid 19 vaccine not authorized by Health followed by one dose of a mRNA vaccine authorized by Health Canada
- three doses of a vaccine not authorized by Health Canada
You must also receive your final dose of thevaccine at least 14 days before providing the proof of being fully vaccinated.
OFFICE HOURS & INFORMATION
To protect our employees and customers, we offer the following list of information, restrictions and recommendations.
- Office hours are from 8am to 5pm 7 days a week including holidays effective April 1, 2021
- During fall hours, gas docks and launch services are open from 8am to 7pm, 7 days a week including holidays
- Proof of Vaccination is required to enter the marina office
- If customers cannot provide Proof of Vaccination, any in-person interaction with the office will be through our service window
- All patrons must follow the visual cues posted outside the building ensuring you use the dedicated one-way entry and exit pathway to the office while maintaining a physical distance of at least 2 meters from other customers
- The use of masks/face coverings is encouraged for patrons waiting/lining-up outside
- If possible, please complete all business with the office via phone (519-524-4409) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)